My Blog List

Thursday, December 7, 2017

On their way to a new home

 Not sure why they ended up upside down, they were taken right side up.  They were wrapped and shipped today to their new home along with the matching purses.  All that was left to do on the purses was to sew the backing to the needlepoint canvas and zip the flap onto the actual purse.  Oh yea, put a dollar in each one as it is back luck to send a purse that empty of money.  

Now working on assembling a bookmaker and have totally messed it up.  If it weren't for the cost of the canvas, I would have chucked it across the room and into the trash.  In my mind it was going to be perfect, but reality set in when I actually started to work on it.  Since I paid a pretty penny for the canvas, so need to figure out how to correct my error and get it finished and off in the mail.  More importantly, most of the bookmarked was stitched by my granddaughter for her Aunt Marie, so I can't disappoint her either.  OHHHHHHH the stress!!!!

Next week I'm in Salt Lake City while hubby holds down the fort.  I'm hoping for decent weather, not too awful cold and hopefully no snow as it's for business and includes many stops in the SLC surrounding area.  Also the driver of the rental is CA born and raised, so don't think snow is in his wheel house of abilities.

Hope you are all getting your stuff done and off and will be able to relax and enjoy the holidays how ever you may celebrate them!!  I have one more present to actually buy, and the book marker to finish and then I can relax.  I love to do pillow cases for people, but told them this year they would be late.  I'm hoping to take a day or two off and work on them as my weekends seem to be full lately.

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment