My Blog List

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Another finish for 2017

So happy that I finished one more for 2017.  Need to go back and look at what I actually finished this year, I'm hoping that I'll be surprised at the end of the day :)

It still mocks with my errors, but I'm calling it good!!  I now have 3 pictures to take to the framers.  I'm still hoping for one more, but we'll see, don't know why I'm procrastinating on the remaining beading on my Peridot Fairy, she is so pretty and I really enjoyed stitching her, I'm not now fond of attaching the beads.

I also finished my needlepoint bookmark, didn't do a very good job, but I learned a lot.  It has elastic going around the back side the will go in-between the pages of the book.  This was shipped off my my middle daughter from myself and my granddaughter (her niece) Donna.

I have three more needlepoints to finish, one just needs the side closed and cording around the edge, the other two needs to be sewn into a ornaments.  

Wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment